Date(s) - 25/01/2019 - 01/02/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for a one day intro workshop which provides a solid framework of digital ledger expertise to apply to your business, career, academics and/or general knowledge base. If you decide to further your education, the program will help prepare you for more immersive programs such as with the Blokchain Lab program to prepare you to become a blockchain developer.
No experience is required. Please bring your laptop.
– Blockchain developer tools
– Decentralization – weighing pros and & cons
– Intro/overview of different blockchain platforms including
– Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin blockchain
– Intro to technical concepts including hash functions and mining
– Consensus and proof of work (PoW)
– Building simple dApps (decentralized applications)
– Token and cryptocurrency overview including Bitcoin and ICOs
– Ethereum: Understanding Ethereum Virtual machine
– ERC-20 tokens including standard patterns
*Please contact the organizer or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions beforehand.
About The Instructor
The workshop will be taught by Kenso Trabing, lead instructor at Byte Academy who has taught blockchain at Princeton and helped launch Yale’s Blockchain Initiative. Kenso is also a developer for edChain, blockchain platform for education and has programmed for the United Nations.