Date(s) - 01/05/2019
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
NYIT Auditorium on Broadway
Jeanensis Capital Markets and the New York Institute of Technology assembled the best Global Leaders in Blockchain, FinTech and AI.
Join industry leaders, investors, innovators, regulators, and academics who are connected globally for a day-long series of panel discussions and presentations. All attendees will have the opportunity to attend a networking event, book signing, and Fintech/Blockchain/AI job fair. Entrepreneurs seeking investment capital will have the chance to make short pitches.
*Early Bird Registration: $399 (Ends March 31, 2019)
Regular Registration: $499
NYIT faculty and staff (with ID): $199
NYIT students (with ID): $20
Early Bird tickets are now available.
8:00 – 8:30 AM Continental Breakfast
8:30 – 8:45 AM Keynote Introduction
8:45 – 9:45 AM Keynote Address
9:45 – 10:05 AM Break
10:05 – 11:20 AM Mentoring Diverse and Inclusive Leaders in Blockchain, Fintech and AI
- Discuss what it should look like to have a diverse and inclusive Leaders in Blockchain, FinTech and AI innovation and technology industries
- Discuss types of education and certification of industry diverse and inclusive professionals working to implement distributed ledger technology
- Discuss mentoring strategies and advocacy approaches to enhance diversity and inclusive Leaders in Blockchain, FinTech and AI innovation
11:20 – 11:40 AM Break
11:40-1:00 PM: AI Developments in Fintech and Blockchain
- Discuss types of AI is being used in FinTech and digital ledger technology
- Discuss how AI and Fintech are changing the financial services and other sectors
- Discuss how AI developments in Fintech and blockchain going to affect healthcare providers?
1:00 – 2:00 PM Lunch break
1:00 – 2:00 PM Short pitches: Judges and firms will be revealed soon.
2:00 – 3:15 PM: Asset Tokenization/Digital Assets Trading
- Discuss current use case of asset tokenization within the Blockchain/FinTech Industry
- Discuss STO/capital raising environment today for Blockchain
- Discuss what are stablecoins and is it the new normal
- Discuss Valuation and methodology of cryptocurrencies/digital assets
3:15 – 3:35 PM Break
3:35-5:00pm: Regulation of Digital Assets
- Discuss local, state, federal (CFTC and SEC) and global regulations impacting digital assets and blockchain
- Discuss state of play on crypto-currency exchanges
- Discuss status and future of exchange traded cryptocurrency derivative contracts and stable coins
5:15 PM – 7:00 PM Networking with refreshments (includes book signing)
5:15 PM – 7:00 PM Job Fair/Global Symposium
For media partnership opportunities contact: firstname.lastname@example.org