Date(s) - 12/12/2019
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Frontier Technology Conference (FTC) is San Francisco’s first and seminal frontier technology conference. It is a two-day conference of learning, inspiration, and networking. The conference will feature Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain (DLT’s). Specific included technologies are XR (Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Mixed Reality), AI (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning), and Blockchain and other Distributed Ledger Technologies. It caters to top executives, technologists, developers, entrepreneurs, and other frontier technology professionals, as well as enthusiasts and the curious-minded. There will be a special focus on Fortune 500 retailers and brands.
Please check back for updates and more details.
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm Registration & Networking
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Lunch; Opening Remarks at 1:00pm
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm Keynote
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm Keynotes and/or Panels
- 2:30pm – 3:15pm Coffee Break Networking
- 3:15pm – 4:00pm Keynotes and/or Panels
- 4:00pm – 4:45pm Keynotes and/or Panels
- 4:45pm – 5:00pm Closing Remarks
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm Happy Hour Networking
KEYNOTES AND PANELS
- Research Heads
- Innovation Heads
- Engineering Heads
- Product Heads
- Design Heads
- Everything Else (CXO’s, Legal, Business, etc.)
DATE & VENUE
December 12, 2019; TBD, San Francisco, CA 94105
Details subject to change.
Interested in Sponsoring? Speaking? Exhibiting? Volunteering? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.