Date(s) - 07/06/2018 - 12/12/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
THIS IS SIMPLE GATHERING FOR FAMILY OFFICES TO TALK TO BLOCKCHAIN, AI STARTUPS AND LEARN DIRECTLY ABOUT THE SPACE.
The Blockchain industry is experiencing one of the most challenging periods in its short existence. The once, much hyped, panacea for all, has been humbled by the sharp correction that followed the ICO madness of 2017.
Is the Blockchain industry emulating the same pattern as the dotcom tech bubble?
- Will the Blockchain tech still deliver the world-changing solutions it once promised or has it been overhyped and in actuality years away from delivering mass market adoption?
- Is this current correction, just a stumbling block, in a maturing emerging market space?
- Will corporates embrace and invest in the ecosystem via the introduction of Security tokens?
- Will the market correction clear the path for the better elements?
We invite all experts and enthusiasts.
– Location: Southwest Porch, Bryant Park
New York, NY 10018 (b/t 40th St & 41th St Midtown)
– Cash Bar
– Limited Space Only. Please do not click to attend, unless you are planning on attending.