Date(s) - 30/05/2019 - 31/05/2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
In this 3-days Ethereum developer training you will learn everything you need to know to build your first DApp.
This course gives you the know how to use all the required tools such as: VS Code, Truffle, Ganache, Remix, Geth, OpenZeppelin, etherscan, Rinkeby, Metamask and so on.
You will learn…
- How to setup a professional development environment with automated tests, coverage, linting, debugging, deployment
- What possibilities and limitations Ethereum and smart contract have.
- The main concepts and features of Solidity.
This is a hands on course. With several pair programming sessions per day and TDD (Test Driven Development) approach. We will answer all your individual questions in that topic.
- Blockchain and Ethereum Basics
- Development tools and first smart contract
- Solidity Basics
- ERC20 Tokens and other standards
- Setup private Ethereum network
- dApp development and deployment to main or testnet
- This is a hands-on course with several coding sessions
- Basic programming knowledge
- Engineering or computer science background
- Basic understanding of what a Blockchain is
Martin is a blockchain engineer and consultant with experience in both conceptualizing and implementing Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) solutions. He studied computer science, information systems and management at leading universities in Germany. Before dedicating to DLT, he acquired his technical skills as mobile app developer and conceptual skills as quality assurance engineer for mobile apps. He combines the ideal expertise to holistically understand the technical, economic and organizational challenges that the introduction of DLT entails.