Date(s) - 08/05/2019 - 10/05/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
In this 3-days Ethereum developer training you will learn everything you need to know to build your first DApp.
This course gives you the know how to use all the required tools such as: VS Code, Truffle, Ganache, Remix, Geth, OpenZeppelin, etherscan, Rinkeby, Metamask and so on.
You will learn…
- How to setup a professional development environment with automated tests, coverage, linting, debugging, deployment
- What possibilities and limitations Ethereum and smart contract have.
- The main concepts and features of Solidity.
This is a hands on course. With several pair programming sessions per day and TDD (Test Driven Development) approach. We will answer all your individual questions in that topic.
- Blockchain and Ethereum Basics
- Development tools and first smart contract
- Solidity Basics
- ERC20 Tokens and other standards
- Setup private Ethereum network
- dApp development and deployment to main or testnet
- This is a hands-on course with several coding sessions
- Basic programming knowledge
- Engineering or computer science background
- Basic understanding of what a Blockchain is