Date(s) - 24/04/2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
In 2019, Blockpass is launching a series of leading security token events to help educate and inform business, investors and policymakers wishing to explore this trend and to help build the community that will drive the security token ecosystem of the future. This event in London is the second in a series which kicks off in HK in March.
Topics to be covered:
- How do STOs differ from ICOs?
- Policy, legal and regulatory compliance issues related to Security Token Offerings
- Future of stock exchanges and clearing houses
- What infrastructure still needs to be built to take STOs mainstream?
- What will be disintermediated; what will simply be made more efficient?
Lord Holmes of Richmond MBE
Ryan Hanley, MD, Token Market
Teana Baker-Taylor, Global Digital Finance
Helen Disney, CEO, Unblocked & Founding Partner, Dots Ventures
Adam Vaziri, CEO, Blockpass
Hans Lombardo, CMO, Blockpass
Kamila Harris, Founding Partner, Dots Ventures
Paul Gordon, Founder, Quantave
Genevieve Leveille, Co-Chair, techUK DLT working group
On Yavin, CEO, Cointelligence
Bianca Guimaraes-Chadwick, Lawyer
Barry James, Chair, British Blockchain and Frontier Technologies Association
Max Boonen, Co-Founder, B2C2
Who should attend?
Blockchain-based investors, entrepreneurs, companies launching security tokens, cryptocurrency exchanges, banks, regulators, lawyers and policymakers, academics, media and other blockchain and fintech influencers.
- Understand the Security Token ecosystem and address roadblocks to wider adoption
- Explore the investment opportunities offered
- Network with leading entrepreneurs and service providers in the field
- Access real-world examples and case studies