Date(s) - 09/02/2019 - 03/03/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Course modules will enable you to
- Understand how blockchain technology is relevant for you and your enterprise business strategy.
- Build a strong foundation in blockchain technology: what it does, what the different components and potential variants are; and how it is evolving.
- Identify which aspects of blockchain technology are most important and relevant to you.
- Articulate the industry potential of blockchain technology and use cases specific to your enterprise.
- Set a strategy to prepare your business or your clients for the emerging “decentralized economy”
- Define projects that can best leverage blockchain technology and open source efforts such as Hyperledger in contexts of high value to your enterprise.
In addition, working sessions are targeted at enabling you to:
1.What is a blockchain?
2.Why should you/your Enterprise be interested in blockchains?
3.Motivating Use Cases for Enterprises
4.Cryptographic Hashes & Digital Signatures
6.Flavors of blockchains
7.Public vs. Private blockchains
8.Bitcoin and Altcoins
14.Demo & Exercise
15.Discussion and brainstorming