Date(s) - 01/04/2019 - 04/04/2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Plano Event Center
Blockchain & Decentralized Tech SuperSummit 2019 is an international conference on blockchain and distributed and decentralized technologies that will be held from April 1 -4, 2019, at the Plano Event Center, Texas (USA). Activities for the 4-day event will consist of 2 days of formal classroom training and 2 days of exhibitions and conference presentations as follows:
Day 1 – Formal classroom training starts.
Day 2 – Classroom training continues and ends.
Day 3 – General conference sessions starts.
Day 4 – General conference sessions continue and end at about 5 p.m.
So it will be an educational event and an opportunity to listen to some of the people operating at the cutting edge of blockchain and related technologies. High-end investors and investment firms will be represented in high numbers, so it will also be an opportunity for startups looking for investors to make a pitch before a highly influential group.
Blockchain technology is an infrastructure tool that is set to completely reshape how we interact and conduct business in the coming years, regardless of the industry segment. And our goal for BDT SuperSummit is to invite the very best individuals and players to participate. For starters we have been able to confirm Kaspar Korjus, who runs Estonia’s e-Residency program and Professor Andreas Ittner, who heads the Blockchain Competence Center Mittweida. Dr. Jin Wei Kocsis, who is conducting research for NASA on using Ethereum blockchain technology for space communications and navigation,is also scheduled to deliver a keynote on her research. More high profile speakers will be announced in the comming weeks and months, so stay tuned!
Meanwhile, you can reserve your seat by purchasing a Early Bird, Student or VIP ticket. Tickets for the training classes are also available.
The classes that have been confirmed for Day 1 of BDT SuperSummit are:
1. Blockchain & DLT for Developers & Architects. This is a 2-day class that will end at about 12 p.m. of Day 2.
2. Introduction to Haskell, and why it’s ideal for developing cryptocurrency applications: This half-day class will be conducted by the Director of Education with https://iohk.io/. They are the developers of Cardano, an advanced blockchain platform that uses a Proof of Stake algorithm called Ouroboros. Class is scheduled for April 1, 2019, from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
3. Business of Blockchains is a class recommended for non-technical professionals and business executives. Class is scheduled for April 1, 2019, from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The classes that have been scheduled for Day 2 are:
1. How to build a private corporate blockchain on Hyperledger Fabric. This is a 6-hour class. You’ll learn all about the Hyperledger project and Hyperledger Fabric and how to use it to build a permissioned blockchain for your company or business. Class is scheduled for April 2, 2019, from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
2. Blockchain & Digital Ledger Technologies 101 is another introductory class, but for those with a more technical inclination. Class is scheduled for April 2, 2019, from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
3. Blockchain for Legal Professionals is a half-day training program for for lawyers and other legal professionals. Comes with 1 CLE credit for each fo the five (5) presentations that will be part of the training. Class is scheduled for April 2, 2019, from 11:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
4. How to trade cryptocurrencies using Fundamental and Technical Analyses is recommended for crypto traders and investors. Class is scheduled for April 2, 2019, from 2:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
5. Blockchain for Auditors, Regulators and Law Enforcement. Class is scheduled for April 2, 2019, from 3 p.m. – 4 p.m.