Date(s) - 26/06/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Fintech sector is receiving much attention in recent times, given the potential of trends such as mobile payments, blockchain or crowdlending, and not only in Western countries but especially in developing markets.
According to the World Economic Forum, the global business opportunity for the use of Fintech among SMEs is 2 trillion dollars
This course is mainly aimed at professionals w in the field of finance or who wish to reorient their professional career in this field.
People interested in learning aspects related to financial technology, blockchain, crowd funding, big data, regulation, taxation, bitcoins, cybersecurity, wallets and online brokers.
- Power your skills in the field of digital finance
- Form yourself in technologies applied to financial platforms
- Acquires legal knowledge for the establishment and development of companies in the sector
- Learn about specialized financial resources
- Connect with professions in the field of digital finance
- Familiarize yourself with the new techno-cultural heritage demanded by digital finance
- Introduction to Fintech
- Module 1: Fintech Technology
- Module 2: Collaborative Finance
- Module 3: Fintech Investment Tools
- Module 4: Financial Technology in Developing Economy – Paga (Kenya)
- Module 5: Entrepreneurship