Date(s) - 23/02/2019
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Harvard Innovation Labs
We are bringing thought-leaders, founders, investors, and other prominent figures in blockchain the discuss the current state of blockchain. Through the lens of mainstream adoption, we will explore topics such as:
- Trends for VC investing in blockchain/crypto startups and cryptocurrencies
- Building out the financial infrastructure stack (custody, liquidity, security, stablecoins, etc.) and other enterprise applications
- Analysis of the current dApp and web3 ecosystem — what are the bottlenecks to widespread consumer adoption?
- From the entrepreneur’s perspective, discussing how to build blockchain/crypto startups from inception to fundraising
- Tech crypto vs. money crypto debate: where will value accrue for this nascent asset class?
- Live blockchain/crypto startup demos and interactive workshops